Monday 8 September 2014

'She Believed She Could So She Did' Papercut Template

I loved making this commission back in 2012 and have one on the wall of my studio as well, it sums up so much in my life. I decided to 'let go' of it to some extent and make it a downloadable template for others to enjoy. The design is just a bit smaller then A4 so it will fit an A4 frame, or A3 with a mount, depending on what look you are after. It would make a great gift for someone special, maybe because they have set up a new business like myself, or just because they have conquered something tremendous in life.

Here's the link to the listing: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/202795149/papercut-downloadable-template-she

Please share your creations and credit the original design and source where possible! All my templates are for personal use only, please DO NOT resale, as I will be very upset! Thank you x






1 comment:

  1. Love your work. So glad you're back. My mum loves this saying so off to buy it now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...